Monday, December 15, 2014

Mani Swap with Pocket Money Polishes

Charlie from Pocket Money Polishes challenged me to go on a mani swap with her.

She is fab and always the sweetest and when she showed me one of her manis (yes, I got to see this one ahead of time ;)) I was in.




Her mod nails looked fab and mine don't even compare, but here they are:


mod fashion geometric nails

I know, right?
My colours compared to hers look somewhat out of place, but we did agree on taking the whole recreation to another level, rather than having you find the differences between each mani ;)




mod fashion geometric nails


I've used Anny Absolutely Fuchsia and Kiko (No.533) and white acrylic paint for the lines you see there in between.



mod fashion geometric nails

I've gotta say I love my recreation of her stamping pattern - done with a striper brush - but my skills don't even compare to Charlie's when it comes to her fabulous eye! Mine is just... sad, really. Just sad.


Nonetheless, I sure had fun and Charlie was sweet enough to put up with my late replies during this busy period at school - thanks, luv!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. Your eye looks amazing too! I think it might just look better in black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're so nice, Eva, thank you!
    And I think you might be right - white wasn't the best of choices.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...