Wednesday, November 05, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

And just in case you don't know what that title is about, click here ;)

Sometimes a girl just needs some pink in her life and today was the day:



pink kawaii nails


I combined it with some cute kawaii waterdecals and how cute did it turn out? :)
Loved it!





pink kawaii nails


I've used Flormar Beauty Toys Wonderheart Bear (BT10), 'cause it's my latest bubblegum pink favourite - how could it not? :)



pink kawaii nails

After it dried, all I had to do was apply my waterdecals and I was good to go and with an adorable mani in less than 20minutes - double yes! ;)


Hope you've liked this simple and fast one and I wish you a wonderful evening, lovelies <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

  1. Haha, these are too cute, I use those bunnies all the time in FB messages :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...