Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cinderella's Daily Show: Stripes to Pet

The title must be making you frown - I mean, how do you pet stripes, right?

Simple:


Stripes and studs on nails



You use a texturized polish for the stripes ;)






Flormar Beauty Toys Wonderheart Bear (BT10)


I started by applying two coats of Flormar Beauty Toys Wonderheart Bear (BT10).



Stripes and studs on nails


And seeing I was in a good striping tape mojo, I took the chance and did my Cinderella Hand using it, too.
I applied it in a thin-stripes scheme and...


Kiko Sugar Mat Royal Blue (No.457)


I used Kiko Sugar Mat Royal Blue (No.457) to top it over and have something to pet all day long :)



Stripes and studs on nails


On my pinkie I added a big round purple dot (it is purple if you look carefully at it - the angle makes it hard to see) and a smaller pink above it.



And that's it - it's not that hard to make your Cinderella Hand feel purrty after all ;)
I hope you liked this one - let me know if you also pet your nails whenever you wear nail polish that has some texture to it ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking textured stripes these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! You can't leave those textures alone, you just can't :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade of the pink Flormar polish and in combination with blue it looks girly.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...