Thursday, September 04, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 4: Green Nails

I'm soooo happy about 31DC2014 Day 3!!! 
I managed some nail art that's more me than the simple designs I've been making. 

I'm happy I had the time to do it and I'm happy with how it came out. Happy all around basically.
So, without further ado, here's today's green nails:



Green nails for 31DC2014



Sooo excited! Can you see it, can you, can you? :)




Cute owl nails


I'd seen this drawing a while back and I've been wanting to recreate it for ages, so I'm really glad the opportunity presented itself so nicely :)



cute owl nails in green for 31DC2014


I've use Kiko Acid Green (No.297) as my base colour and painted the rest with acrylic paints.
I felt a real forest elf all day long hehe ;)



I hope you've enjoyed this piece of nail art and that you're having fun with this challenge so far! :)
I'm specially proud of myself that I have been managing such different designs from last year's - here's to hoping I keep up with that ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



Last Year's Green Nails:

5 comments:

  1. Green is good on the eyes! And these colours are just wonderful to look at :D
    I love your design! Is it an owl sitting on a branch in a forest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a cute painting))) and you recreated it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your artwork! And the little cute owl - one of my favorites. Looks like you are having fun with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...