Wednesday, September 17, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 17: Glitter


IT'S DISCO BALL TIME! PUT YO' GLASSES ON!



holographic glitter placement nails



I know, way crazy, right?
I promised myself I wouldn't do this for today's theme, but let's be real, here - can anyone in all seriousness resist a holo glitter placement?
Nooooo!







31DC2014 - Day 17: Glitter


If I could choose someone to blame for going the insane route of glitter placement today, I'd have to point at the base polish: Flormar Beauty Toys Mermaid (BT09).
Such a name could only cause trouble, right? And that's how the glitter placement bug was awoken.



disco ball nails


I didn't want to make it perfect, because my aim was to wear something cool and awesome on my nails, not go totally cuckoo ;)
I hope you've liked these as much as I have - they surely made for some fun comments at work today ;)




Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




Last Year's Glitter Nails:




5 comments:

  1. LOL - awesome iridescent pastel glitters! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these must have taken a while to do but the results are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious, did you made both of your hands? How much did it take to do it?
    All the effort was totally worth it, because it looks mesmerizing! For all this glitter we need sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! :D Imagino o tipo de comentários hehehe***

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...