Sunday, February 02, 2014

Valentine's Skittlete (And A Surprise At The End)

I want this to be a quick post - I've noticed I write wayyyy too much!
Do tell me to shut up when enough's enough ;)

Anyway, as I was saying, I want this one to be quick, so you can check the surprise at the end - sooo excited!!

Today's mani is a Valentine's Skittlete - we're February already, after all - and it's one everyone can try out as it's also one of Mina's Simple Manis, so double yay! :)

Let's see what I'm talking about then:






First of all, can I just say how in love I am with jelly sandwiches!?
Easiest thing to do and cutest, too! Can't believe I hadn't tried it before!
Not to speak that now I know what to do with all those translucent/jelly polishes I had on my little black book ;)




And just so you see how gorgeous the effect is, here's a macro shot, for all of you glitterholics out there to drool over :)




I went with jelly sandwiches on my index and pinkie.
My middle finger shows a holographic freehand heart and some loose glitter.
And my ring finger has the most romantic like texturized polish, spiced up with some bronze studs in a  polka-dot pattern :)




I love how soft and delicate this is - just the perfect combination of romantic and flirty.
Who'd say glitter could be so discreet, hey? ;)


And now the moment you've all been waiting for - keep scrolling down ;)
I know you won't be disappointed! ;)







Be free to try this one out and make sure you show me your creations, via Facebook or Instagram :))


Hope you've had a fantastic weekend, lovelies - wishing you a great week, right here and now.



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so cute. I love that this mani combines all the goodies: glitter, studs and texture :) Going to check the surprise now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Really happy you liked it ;)
      Hope you enjoyed the surprise as well **

      Delete
  2. Como fazes a jelly sandwiches ? xD é lindoo! usas mais que um verniz né?

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...