Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This Is Not My New Year's Eve NOTD!

Why? 'Cause I wasn't too sure how I felt about these, so I got home after work and stripped my nails of it ;)

I've got something else on my nails right now (and I'm ready to paaar-tyyy! :D) but since I couldn't get nice photos of it, I'll be showing it to you tomorrow only, alright? 

Alrighty then, check this weird mani out:






It started out to be something like this: pretty neat hey?
A golden base with Inglot No.223 and a glitter frame done with Golden Rose Jolly Jewels No.106.
But of course I thought this was too plain and couldn't leave it be.
Onto the somewhat disaster part, then...




This is what I ended up with.
I know, I know...
*tsk, tsk*




I added the black stripes on all fingers but my index and pinkie and dotted the tip of each with a mirror like silver polish: Flormar Wild nails CW101.




To finish it all, I added 3D bows on the remaining nails.
All to end up with ... this... *sigh*
It's like I haven't yet learned that sometimes less is worth oh so much more!


Anyway, my nails are all pretty and bedazzled for tonight's party time and I'm hoping you're also getting ready for some crazy fun time (or getting home after it). 

Either way, it is with quite a happy heart that I wish you all, lovelies, a super duper awesome 2014.
Thank you all for being around for me in 2013 - can't wait for more to come next year! 
Love you! <3

Mina over & out for the year of 2013.

Hugs & Kissies *

15 comments:

  1. that's totally awesome! You'd rock that party! But I can bet your current mani's even better:D Have an amazing night and the best year in your life!:)
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much E. and may all your wishes to me be doubled your way :))

      Delete
  2. How pretty! Love the sparkles around the border of your nails! Happy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, darling! Have a great 2014!! **

      Delete
  3. This actually made me giggle! I started reading and saw the "before" mani and thought to myself: "I'm for sure going to comment because I never like border mani's and this one is AWESOME! How could she not like this??". Then I scrolled down! LOL! It did end up a bit much didn't it? I SO appreciate that my favorite bloggers post fails every now and again because it make me feel better about the fact that I have them every so often (ok, often)! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing what you ended up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I know, right? 'A bit too much' is an understatement ;)
      Thank you for your fabulous comment, Stacy, and have a great year! **

      Delete
  4. I love the "before" shot, it looks very classy and new years appropriate! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - thank you, Lisa. I should have stopped at that point, right? ;)
      Have a great 2014, dear <3

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to you, sweet girl!!! I like the color combination of gold and colored sparkles! This looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anastasia - you always have a kind word to warm my heart! You have a wonderful 2014, sweetie!!! <3

      Delete
  6. The before mani was amazing! I love border manis and using glitter is such an amazing idea! :) Happy New Year sweetie :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being one of the coolest person in my 2013 - may 2014 be even more awesome!! :) Happy New Year, hun <3

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year, sweetie! I love the first version with just the border and the second one isn't bad either, but I agree that it is a bit much. But even when you "fail" (in your own words), you fail in style ;) I can't even post a picture of my botched New Year's mani, it was a literal mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - a bit too much, indeed! :D
      Thank you for sticking around and being back - I haven't been having time to comment on your blog but from now on, I'm back to having more free time ;) Hope you have an amazing 2014, sweetie! *

      Delete
    2. Oh! And I'm sure your NYE nails weren't that bad - we're often too harsh with ourselves ;)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...