Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Freehanded My Right Hand!

... granted it was just stripes and dots but still! 

If it's sometimes hard to nail it with my right hand, imagine how proud and happy I was to be able to do something good enough to show you, on my right hand, using my clumsy left hand!

Mind you it's a simple design and although not perfect it's a good enough try for someone who's not a leftie ;)

Check it out:




Tchanan!
I mean, I know - super thick, humongous stripes, but look! I even nailed the horizontal ones... kind of, at least ;)
And using my left hand!! I'm so jumping up and down, right now! *.*




I started with a white base colour, using Bellaoggi Snow White (why, of course!).
And after that I proceeded with the stripes in black to make a grid design.
I used my Flormar Nail Art Black Striper and a lot of steadiness! hahah




After that I lined up a bunch of colourful polish blobs (won't list the names - boring!! - but should you want to know what any colour is, let me know) and dotted each square with a different happy colour.




And lastly, I finish it all with smaller dots inside some of the bigger ones, using either darker or contrasting polish shades.


And ta-da!! You've got a happy Mina, proud that she managed to beat the clumsiness of her left hand!
This one might not be perfect, but I tried and it turned out acceptable!

One day, I will be an ambidextrous nail artist! Boo-yah! ;)
Let me know what you think of this one and have a super awesome day, lovelies! <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

  1. Esta mesmo giro e colorido! Gostei mesmo!

    Picos & Salpicos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design you created! Definitely brightens up a day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Mission accomplished, then! :D

      Delete
  3. I think it looks great, left OR right. There's a nice balance of colour too. Did you pick all the colours before you started or was it random?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked them out beforehand, Michelle ;) That way I could see if they went well together or not ;)

      Delete
  4. I, for one, think you did an awesome job on that dreaded right hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, for one, say thank you very much, Kelly!! Right you are on the whole 'dreaded right hand' business hehehe ;)

      Delete
  5. Yay, you go girl! Mission ambidextrosity: Phase 2 completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - I wish it was that easy ;))

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...