Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Owl Melt With This Mani!

Just because it's so cute!!

This week, I went shopping for cute stuff and found several packs of cute buttons, which got me nail inspired! 

BF loves Owls, so this one's for him ;)






Don't care! I'm gonna awww my own mani.
AWWWWWW <3




And here it is with the cute button that started it all!
Too cute! Just too cute! :))




I painted my thumb, index and pinkie in two coats of Essence Chucky, from their Twins collection.
Can I just say I love this blue polish to bits? Perfect colour, lovely finish, great coverage and easy application despite the thin brush! AND this baby won't stain your nails!
Two bad you can't find it anymore - this is one I wish I'd bought a spare to!




And now, the moment of truth!
I know I took some liberties with some details such as the owls' beak and such but I'm so happy with how much they look alike to the button's owls! :D
I freehanded the owls using acrylic paints, over a two coat base of Dermacélsia Eternal.




I finished it all off with a Bourjois So Matt, contrasting with the shiny finish of the rest of the nails!
Loved it! :D


How about you? Did you like this one as well?
Let me know in the comment section down below! :)

Hugs & kissies,
Mina *

27 comments:

  1. OMG, that's SO damn cute! <3 I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tãooooo cutes *-*
    Mas que perfeição, és uma verdadeira artista <3
    AMEI :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - muito, muito obrigada!!! :))
      beijinhos*

      Delete
  3. Gosh, it's soooo cute!:) they look even better than the ones from button:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Thank you so much, E.! **

      Delete
  4. So cute and I'm gonna AWWW too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sweetie! You're so kind and your comments always make me smile - thank you! :D

      Delete
  5. I love these so much! Cutest owl nails I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, you're too nice! Thank you, sweetie!! :DD

      Delete
  6. What I told you? Owl-mania :))) They are sooo cute and pretty! Like like like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, Anastasia - it is a crazy mania: owls everwhere! ;)
      But they're so cute and cuddly :D

      Delete
  7. THIS is PERFECTION! I absolutely love it Mina <3 Each day you are making a better mani and soon I will be left with no words to describe my love for them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, you kill me!! Thank you so much (for everything really :)) - you rock! **

      Delete
  8. És mesmo uma artista sem duvida!
    Tão Cutxi!!!!

    Jokas,
    Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, obrigada, querida! :D
      beijinho*

      Delete
  9. sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!! love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyyyy! :D
      Happy that you do, sweetie - thank you!

      Delete
  10. OMG cutenesss *_*!!! Adoro, adoro, adoro!! Tenho uma ideia na mente (onde haveria de ser?) para uma manicure com uma coruja, mas ainda não tinha encontrado "a" coruja certa para desenhar *_* Beijinhos,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada, obrigada, obrigada :D hehehe
      As corujas são bem fofinhas - quando encontrares A coruja certa, vou gostar de ver essa manicure ;)

      Delete
  11. They're as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Michelle! I've always loved that saying and I guess it applies here ;)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...