Friday, November 29, 2013

Let's Talk About Cold, Baby!

Let's talk about Winter and me ;)

Some of you will read this and roll your eyes but we've been having freezing temperatures here in Lisbon - and by freezing I mean around 5 degrees.
I know,  I know, to some of you that's nothing, but to us, Portuguese, that's something already ;)

Whenever it gets this cold I always hope for some snow - Lisbon's never seen it snow (for real, anyway) and since I was a child I've always wanted that Christmas miracle to happen. So far... nothing, but who knows?... maybe this year will be it!

So, and while waiting, why not paint snow flakes on my nails? 
Why not indeed? ;)




It's snowing on ma fingers! 
Take that, you southern Mediterranean weather, you! ;)





I chose one of my favourite polishes to start this mani with - it's not blue, it's not grey but rather the perfect combination of the two - and that's Anny Top of Emotion.
It applies beautifully and evenly in two easy coats.




After it all dried, I picked up my Flormar White Nail Art striper and started drawing the snowflakes.
I decided to make them all different, 'cause that's the beauty of it: there's not one quite alike ;)




I then finished it all with some dots in white as well.
The best of this mani? To combine it with a fluffy cosy white jumper!!! Ah, perfection! :)



How about you? What do you think? Are you tired of the good ol' snowflake design?
Or do you think it's still possible to adapt it and make it your own?

Let me know what you think and tell me how you liked these ones ;)
Have a kick-ass Friday, lovelies!!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

8 comments:

  1. I love this manicure sooooooo much :)
    İzmir's never seen it snow too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you know how I feel, Irmak ;)
      hehhe - thank you for your sweet comment, darling*

      Delete
  2. Beautiful:) but i hate winter;)
    We can change, you can come to Poland(it's already snowing in some part of our country, hopefully not in my city:D) and I'll be more than happy to go to Portugal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - I agree I don't always love winter but I love it for at least two weeks ;) hehehe
      You can still come to Portugal, though - we'll have a polish session ;)

      Delete
  3. E que frio,
    só apetece estar à lareira.
    R.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...