Sunday, August 04, 2013

It's Black! It's White! - Day 4

Today we were supposed to bling it up and the first that came to my mind was - royalty! :) 




And with that in mind, I thought it was about time I recreated a super cool mani I saw from Odette Swan :) 
She's got the awesomest blog and the coolest Youtube Channel, with really original nail art designs, done in a super neat fashion :)

I inspired myself on this Crown Nail Art Tutorial and using nothing but black and white and some rhinestones I did this:





I started with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow for a flawless white background.




I then did two lines next to the nail bed using my Kiss Nail Art SPA12 Black striper.
(I did them straight instead of round as Odette did.)




I then followed that with some triangles using the same striper and dotted the ends of the crown's peaks (?) and the bottom of the crown with a dotting tool and my Purple Professional No.18.



To complete the whole ensemble, I added some rhinestones to the middle of the crown.
Here's a detail shot of the my bejewled black & white design :)
I opted out on the little dots around the top of the crown - could you tell?



Hope you all enjoyed this and moreover I hope I did Odette's design some justice - you should definitely check her out as she's amazing! :D


Let me know what you think of these babies and enjoy what's left of your Sunday before Monday comes to ruin it all ;(



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love the cute crowns :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable? Odette really has the cutest designs! :D

      Delete
  2. This is so cute. I love the black and white wall of inspiration, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, honey! **
      The Wall of Inspiration was a great idea of Yohanna, I've gotta say. It looks fab and greater by the day ;)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...