Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TPC 1 - July - Jus' Stripes!

So... it turns out I managed to get home, take today's mani off (you can check it here if you haven't) and think of something for Tri-Polish Challenge.

This month's colours are Blue, Blue and Green, so, yes, you get to choose two different shades of blue, which is great for me! I found out I own more blue polishes than I do pink, so... ;)

I picked for this month's challenge Prestige Light Denim (No.58), Bellaoggi Plastic Blue (No.12) and Bellaoggi Mojito (No.36).

As I got home kind of late and I still wanted to take pictures with what little sun light I had left, I had to hurry, hence the simple stripey design you're about to see:






There's not much to say about this design, except how my skin is such a weird tone - hahaha
But I guess it's what you get with the sun light leaving the building ;)




I did my thumb, index and pinkie in blue with Prestige Light Denim and them, using Bellaoggi Plastic Blue and a striper brush, I added the unfinished diagonal and vertical lines.




My middle and ring fingers where done in one coat of Bellaoggi Mojito and the 'rain stripes' where done using Kiss SPA12 Black.




I know it's a rather simple design but it took me absolutely no time at all to do (ca. 10min, I swear!) and I love the 'geometricity' of it ;)




Let me know what you think in the little comment box below and make sure you check all the other designs in the inlinkz provided ;)


See you tomorrow - I've got something pretty cooking! :D


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

11 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully hun :) I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie. <3
      And you should know your nail designs are being deeply missed over here! ;(

      Delete
  2. Love this! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your mani........... :) this is also nice.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... you're so sweet, thank you Divya! :))

      Delete
  4. Hi Mina! What a pretty light blue you got there! I love the design, so very sharp for free handed lines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! I do feel I'm gettin better at it - my hand is getting pro at being steady! ;)

      Delete
  5. That looks cool - especially for something so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? :D
      Thank you sweetie **

      Delete
  6. There is something about the thumb, pointer, and pinky that make me thing of a baseball jersey. With the second angle coming in it is like the body of a baseball jersey and the sleeve and the pinstripes lol. Ok I'm reading way too much into it LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sooo right! hahah :)
      Loved the way you read into it! Thank you for such an awesome comment, Kellie! <3

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...