Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, Monday!

It is here and I can't run away. 
Oh back to the routine: the getting up early, the working eight hours, the one-hour lunch, the getting home by 7p.m..

*sighs*

Oh, I love it really! Just give me a couple more minute ;)
heehhe - the truth is I would never stand being forever on holidays, so... ;)

I prepared a lil' something to get me going through the, particularly bad, morning bus ride and the rest of what I expect will be a busy day.

So...
         unleash the colours! :D




I did a part colourful and messed up watecolour design - that's the holidays part - and a very rational, geometric pattern - yep, that's work alright ;)










I started with white as my base, using two coats of OPI Alpine Snow
After it dried for some good 2/3 hours, I applied tape to the middle of the nail and started randomly dabbing colours with a sponge, using:

yellow - Perfec Aldy No.31
green - Nail Rock Neptune
blue - Bitty Professional 136/DB16
orange - Prestige Orangerie
pink - Jade Rose No.68










The rest was easy - I picked up Golden Rose Nail Art No.123 and did the stripes in different directions in the remaining white part of each nail :)



Hope this one cheers you up and puts a smile on your face to help you through this Monday ;)

If you're on holidays enjoy & have fun!
If you're working/studying... well, enjoy it and have fun at it, too! It's the spirit that counts! ;)



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

18 comments:

  1. I like this! Its very different but so happy and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyyy! :)
      Thank you so much, Tiana! Happy you like them!**

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, maRyya - it's great to hear that from you! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks really great! Wonderful manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have very busy schedule Mina but you are making gorgeous manicures. I like this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work, work, work is what one must do ;)
      Thank you so much, Irmak, for your nice comment**

      Delete
  5. The upper parts of the nails look really like a paper sheets with watercolour splashes!!! ^o^
    I'm studying but I'm happy... thank you for your good wishes!!!
    Have a great day Mina!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was going for! :)
      So happy you liked these! Good luck on your studies, Valens! **

      Delete
  6. sempre com manicures alegres e divertidas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! you always have the most unique ideas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - thank you so much, Char! :D

      Delete
  8. This is really unique! Gorgeous is the right word for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you!! :D

      Delete
  9. Stunning combo of watercolour and tribal ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... So happy you liked them!! Thank you :D

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...