Friday, April 12, 2013

When Life Gets In The Way...

... I don't have the chance to show you the gorgeous manis I do! haha

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday but had a fantastic dinner with boyfriend and friends, followed by movie session with Tom Cruise's latest and got home way too late (and definitely way too tired) to post ;)

But fear not, for here is Thursday's mani in all its wonderfulness :))




I think I'll call these babies 'The Fantastic Laser Beams'!
I know you might think I'm gloating and boasting, feeling way too happy about what is after all a simple manicure, but... mind you... (are you ready?)... this is my NON-DOMINANT HAND! hahaha :D
Or as I've seen Martha call it and I just immediately had to agree with her: here's my Cinderella hand! *.*




So here's how I did it:
All fingers got two coats of Dermacélsia N.70 except for the ring finger, that got two coats of Dermacélsia N.71 instead. Both polishes cover well and are part of the brand's Spring colours! :)
I then added several bits of stripping tape in a diagonal angle and applied Purple Professional N.7 on all nails, excluding, of course, my ring finger, that got Flormar P004 instead. 




In case you're wondering... yes, my nails on my right hand are shorter than on my left hand - I chipped my index and can't bear to have my nails different sizes.
But here's a great chance to ask you the eternal question.
Which do you prefer: short nails or long nails?


Let me know in the comments below and also how you feel about this design: do you like it? How did you feel about the accent nail colour combo? I'm not too sure myself, but loved the other ones! Have you tried tape manicures before? :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...