Saturday, March 02, 2013

Celebrate Good Times

... C'mon!! :))

Today was celebration time for me, because, all against my thinking, I actually won My Awesome Beauty's Vixe Competition! WOW
Thank you Sophie! <3

I wasn't expecting to win and trust me there were some nicely done manis participating (Stine's was my favourite - she really committed to the challenge! :))
I tell you, my love thought I was having a seizure by the shriek I gave when I read the announcement - haha
 
I thought I'd celebrate with an awesome mani! But... THE SUN SHONE today, all day long.

And although I wanted something special on my nails to celebrate I also wanted to get some photosynthesis going for my body cells - haha

So... I went with a special polish instead! :D
I found out that Sephora is now selling Nails Inc. and I got me the lovely Brighton (033) from the Feathers collection :)

This is how I used it:



I paired it with No.36 from Purple Professional, a bright creme purple, with a lovely shiny finish.




I then added Brighton on alternate nails, using two coats and voilà! :))




I loved the effect it has and can't wait to actually packed it on, to try and achieve the whole real feather effect ;)
You'll definitely be seeing more of this polish


I don't have much more to say about today except: What a lovely day it was! :D

Hope yours has been equally amazing and thank you for rooting for me!
Have a most enchanting evening you all and see you tomorrow!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

6 comments:

  1. Que glitter tão lindo *-*
    Beijocas grandes****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E o melhor é que nem sequer é bem glitter :))
      Também tens em tons laranja - lindo lindo lindo!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You deserved the win, I really liked your mani best. And I agree with Sophie, they have the strongest spring feel to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. looking nice.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...