Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Let's Get Naked!

... and then get back dressed!

Hehe! Spring's coming and nudes and pastels are, more than ever, the shades to go.

So, today I wore Purple No. 45 and my nails felt great in the nude! :)

Now, I know what you're all going to say - 'Mina! This does not (hã-hã) go with your skin tone at all!' 

But, but, but... how can you say no to it - skin tone or not? ;)


This is how it looks outdoors, 8 a.m. on the dot (neighbours at the bus stop must think I'm crazy :))

And here's a brighter one, 'round lunch hour - me likey! :D

When I got home from work, and because I thought it was time to dress up the lovely digits, I came up with this 'design'.

Using Flormar No. P004 and some glitter hexagon, I embelished my manicure and made it even more special!



Let me know if you've liked it and see you tomorrow for another day of nail obsession! :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. At this time I was still experimenting! heheh
      Thank you for you nice comment! :D

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...