Wednesday, October 01, 2014

31DC2014 - Honor Nails You Love

And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.


Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,
When I bit off more than I could chew,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way. 



And now to honor nails I love:
Base Coat Top Coat, ladies and gentlemen:


Metallic Bubble nails inspired by Base Coat Top Coat


Metallic Bubble Nails



I love nail art


I'd been dying to try some of her looks - her nail art is so unique and quirky and fresh!
Seriously, girl, how do you come up with so many awesome and original designs? Damn! ;)



Kinetics Bali Escape



I've painted my nails two coats of Kinetics Bali Escape, the most similar polish I had to that Kelly's used.



I Love Nails


The bubbles are freehanded with acrylic paint. 
I finished it all by adding, here and there, some glitter pieces and some caviar beads - can you spot them all? ;)


I bow, ladies and gentlemen. 
It's been quite a journey and I thank you for travelling the road with me. I love you to the moon and back <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




Last Year's Inspired Nails I Love:


3 comments:

  1. Cool bubble nails these are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your manicure looks amazing, love the colorful bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a FUN mani!! (and love that base!)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...