Friday, August 01, 2014

Get Artsy with Inocos

Today's Friday mani is the artsy type.

It comes late as well, oh so very artsy, too... (got home exhausted, said it'd be just a 30min nap and woke up now almost three hours later - don't you hate when that happens?)

Anyway, onto today's post.






Look at all the colours I've used :)





These are some of the polishes I received from Inoeh Care to prepare some special weekly looks for you all.
Today I decided I'd wear many of them to combine two different looks and present you a kick-ass mani :)





I started by applying two coats of white polish to my nails and did a distressed mani for background, using Inocos Ranheta, Inocos Barro and Inocos Ribeirinha.





After that dried completely, I applied some tape to my nails, to create square shapes on my nails.





Finally, I did a Mondrian type look, using the other three polishes: Inocos Azulejo, Inocos Cocó and Inocos Alcoa.
To finish it all, I applied a black line in the middle, using a stripper brush.





Can I just say I loved wearing these?
They may look complicated but they were actually sooo easy to do, it's crazy!





Don't get discouraged by the silly amount of polishes you'll have to use to achieve this look, because it's actually a 20/30min mani type of thing :)



Let me know down below if you liked this one and if you'll be trying it.
Also, comment down below what artist or what artistic movement this design reminds you of ;)


I hope you're going to enjoy your weekend as much as I am (I sooo need a good rest, you guys!) and I'll see you again very soon!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. I just love the colors in this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They're awesome, indeed! Thank you, hun! ❤️

      Delete
  2. Your combination design is delightful! I love pastel graffiti/dry brush manis - they are so charming. And leave it to you to add a complementary color block design! Very striking! Hope you and yours are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much, sweetie! It's always amazing having you around! I hope you're having a most fantastic week so far *hugs*

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...