Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Stamping Mani feat. Bundle Monster + Paulina's Passions

Hello, gorgeous people out there!!
Remember how excited I was to have received as a gift the latest Bundle Monster stamping plate collab with my good friend Paulina?

I couldn't resist using it today for another mani. Let's that a look:

Stamping Gradient Nails

Don't these look fabulous?
I love all the bits about it, specially the accent nails.


Stamping Gradient Nails

I did the gradient nails and, using the same colours, applied the stamping design.
Love the combination of the chevron with the roses and I think this design is utterly gorgeous - definitely one of my favourite.


Stamping Gradient Nails

And, if you're wondering which glitter topper is on my crazy bejeweled nail, it's Essence Party Never Ends.
Ain't it a beauty?


This one will definitely be a favourite of this week! What do you think?


Hugs & Kissies, 
Mina *

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani and colour scheme! That stamp is just flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manicure Mina, the glitter topper looks great but my favourite is the rose and chevron stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color scheme and combo are just awesome! I am jelly you have this plate, I need to buy it already!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...