Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Rainbows: Day 4 - Rainbow Chevron Nails

http://cubbiful.blogspot.pt/2013/01/review-policy-for-public-relations.htmlWassaaaaap, gorgeous humans!?
It's Thursday - one last effort and the weekend is ours, luvs! :)

Today's nails are simple because my brain has pretty much drowned out of ideas. But isn't there a saying about simple being awesome, too?

And so it is - check these out:


Rainbow Chevron Nails


Nothing beats a happy creme polish - that glossy yumminess :)



Rainbow Chevron Nails

For this look all you have to do is pick your favourite vibrant creme polishes and paint each nail its own colour.


Rainbow Chevron Nails

Then get your nail vynils out and any good black polish and you're all set.
I used these skinny zig zag ones from What's Up Nails, kindly sent to me for my honest review.
I might be wanting to do loads of nail vynils based manis now, they're so easy to use! ;)
What are you favourite?


And before tomorrow comes, come with me check the inlinkz gallery for some nail rainbow happiness!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


3 comments:

  1. Fun and colorful these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful mani! I love the chevrons at the tip :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my humble opinion, sometimes simple is DEFINITELY best! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...