Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Skittle Stripes Nail Art

Hello, awesome people of the world!
I've got a quick post to share with you. Everyone loves a little bit of simmetry, am I right?


Well, today's nail art brings you the right daily dose of it, so you'll sleep nice and tight :)
Check it out:

Skittle Stripes Nail Art

Ahh! Can you hear this sound? 
It's the sound uncomplicated nail art has when it gets to your nails :)



Striping Tape Nail Art

 I mean, okay there was a lot of striping tape involved, but, still, compared to some of my nail art looks, this is pretty effortless.


Skittle Stripes Nail Art

As you gathered from the above picture, I started by painting my nails all in different colours, using (thumb to pinkie) Kiko 357, Kiko 394, Bellaoggi Radiant Orchid, Kiko 391 and Bellaoggi No.13.



Stripes Nail Art

I then applied five pieces of striping tape to each nail and this look was born.
Sim-ple!


Hope you've enjoyed this uncomplicated look - how do you feel about simple nail art techniques after a while of going for more complicated ones?

For me, this one felt like a relief today! Plus, peeling off striping tape is fun!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

9 comments:

  1. These look great! The colors really stand out against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I hate striping tape, I do love the fine stripes they give! I am all about simple looks like this, the bright colours are so cool popping against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never master striping tape, so I applaud your skills to make your lines so even and nicely spaced! Cute idea, I love the peek-a-boo colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how perfectly you spaced your striping tape. I would have not have the patience haha. The final result is so gorgeous Mina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh I love this! Your tape is perfect...such patience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your placement on these is amazing, like Emily said the spacing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great nails Mina, I can't believe how perfectly you've spaced the tape, that's an achievement on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have serious spacing skills! I'm a huge fan of simple but effective nail art, striping tape designs always look much more difficult than they actually are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Effortless you say but so SO pretty! You definitely have the best striping tape handling skills I've ever seen and I really want to do this look!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...