Monday, October 12, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Autumn - Day 1: Cosy Nail Art

I wish you could see my face right now!! This post is for my very first nail art as a member of the Digital Dozen!!!!

I am so excited for this challenge week and even more so to have been accepted in a group of such awesome women and talented, too!

This month's theme is Autumn and seeing I just had a full on Autumn weekend, with rain and colder temperatures, I was more than inspired to create this:



Fall Nail Art


I call it cosy nail art!
One of the first things that comes to my mind about changing seasons to Autumn is all the cosy vibe of curling up in the sofa with a sweet mug of hot cocoa or going out wrapped around in your favourite scarf.




cute nails

You know I'm obssessed with all green polishes (green's ma thing!) and I had to have a green background AND a green scarf! 



Foxy Paws nail polish

Background nail polish is Foxy Paws Will-o'-the-wisp, 'cause I've been dead obssessed with Foxy Paws as well (I blame Paulina for giving me so many in a present).
It's showing slightly too bright in photos, it's a much more muted shade in real life, which totally fits the theme, believe me.



Fall nails

This one was inspired by THIS picture found online on Google.
I freehanded all details with acrylic paints and added some red and yellow dots for a more Autumn palette kind of thing.


How about you? What's your first thought when you think of Autumn?
Come back tomorrow for Day 2 and don't go without checking all manis from the DD team below.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the Digital Dozen, can't wait to see what you come up with :). I love wrapping up in a big chunky scarf when the weather gets colder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Mina! I adore your freehand work, and the little dots are so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again sweetie! I am so excited to see you joining the Digital Dozen and looking forward to the rest of the week's beautiful nail art. As for this post, oh! my! god! They are just perfect :) Your freehand skills are to die for, I can't even... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the DD! Perfect theme mani; love the warm scarf and hot drink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What I love most about these is that you added those perfect, tiny dots! They really make the whole look appear cozy! Of course the images are perfection too, but those dots, I'm glad you added them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn adorable! I wish it felt like autumn already. At least the mornings have been cooler, and I've been drinking my hot chocolate then. :) Congrats on joining the DD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah, these are so cute! I love these<3 Congrats on joining the DD ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellooooo Miss Digital Dozen!!!! It's like having a star on the Walk of Nails Fame!
    Fame aside ^_^ I really LOVE your fall nails! SOO sweet and funny and ... did I say sweeeeet? <3
    Talking about greens, huh? I definitely have to try some - if it doesn't look good, I'll just say you put me to it and move on lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. (almost) off - topic - this reminds me of you (first because it's in Portuguese <3 and then because it's upbeat, like you are!) https://soundcloud.com/sofitukker Drinkee ! let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, that is so sweet! I like Digital Dozen challenges even though I'm not doing them myself, they always have great topics. Your manicure came out beautifully and incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your freehand skills never fail to blow my mind Mina! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are SO CUTE! I love feeling cozy this time of year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! So happy to have you in out little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is super cute!!! Congrats Mina... DD is definietly exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! How flippin' adorable is this! Yay! Welcome to DD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! She looks pretty warm and cozy! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...