Saturday, July 25, 2015

Scaled Gradient Nails - #wnac2015

For yesterday's #wnac2015 prompt - scaled gradient - I went with something I hadn't yet tried:


Gradient Nails

I did some striped scaled gradient nails.
Phew! That was a mouthful! :)



#kikotrendsetters

I painted my nails white first, using Wycon No.718 and did the gradient using two Kiko polishes: 
Kiko 423 Pearly Peacock and Kiko 533 Pearly Golden Green.



Scaled Gradient Nails

I made a larger stripe first and then, with the aid of some striping tape a sponge cute very thin, I inverted the colour order and stamped on top of that, to achieve this look.


What do you think? Is the effect noticeable? Have you tried scaled gradients before?


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...