Friday, June 12, 2015

Nail Art Transformation Part 4 - Stamping Nail Art

Today's the final instalment of our mini series of Nail Art Transformation.

I'd like to say I survived this last week at school and although not on holidays yet, there's no more classes to teach - kids are officially on Summer holidays! :)

That said, let's see what the final nail art looks like:


summer stamping nail art


Stamping was the only logical way to go for this final part of our nail art transformation: it's quick and makes quite an impression :)



 Inglot O2M No.692

I stamped using Inglot O2M No.692 and BP-13 stamping plate by BornPrettyStore.



stamping nail art

It felt weird but also kinda relaxing doing this mini series throughout the week. Especially considering this is what I usually do in just one take. 
So I guess this mini series could double as a tutorial to this final look, hey? ;)




What do you think of the final look? Would you have done something else? Any ideas for next time?
Let me know all down in the comments below and have yourselves a fine Friday evening, lovelies <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...