Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Azulejo Gradient Nail Art

If you've been following me for a while, you know just how much I love the Portuguese art of Azulejo, not only for their artistry, but also because they're a symbol of Portuguese history and identity. 

You can see previous Azulejo nail art I did HERE and HERE.

If you ever visit Portugal, you'll see houses and buildings decorated with these wonderfully patterned tiles and there's a museum in Lisbon you can visit, too - click HERE to take a look :)

And now onto today's nails:


Azulejo Gradient Nail Art


I did something slightly different from previous looks and cheated a bit, too.



 Inocos Pipoca em Viagem

I started by making a graident backgroun on all nails, using white and a light shimmery blue polish.
I went for Inocos Pipoca em Viagem and Prestige Wonder Gloss 58 Light Denim.



Prestige Wonder Gloss

You can see this one's a much loved polish - the label has worn off from usage haha
Do you have any polish bottles looking like this? I even had to place it upside down, to have a nice bottle shot (have you also done that before? ;))


Azulejo Gradient Nail Art

I then applied the remains of some old waterdecals I had from BornPrettyStore.com.
The ones on my middle and ring fingers are actually two different designs I placed together to the right 'effect'.



I do love the end result - these look great and quite beautiful on the eye, just like Azulejo.
What's your country's favourite form of art? Something characteristic and specific? Let me know, now I'm curious! :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...