Tuesday, June 23, 2015

10 Minute Stone Marble Nails

You know those evenings when you're so tired you can't bother to take your mani off and do a full new one and you're okay with that 'cause you think the look will hold?

And that's 'cause you did the dishes and then some Spring cleaning and then you took an awesome hot shower and are literally unable to do anything rather than going to bed.

Only your nails will chip and you will only see it in the morning and you will definitely panic 'cause there's no way people are seeing you in public with a chipped nail, right?

I had one of those mornings today and I decided on a really fast achievable look, 'cause I'm also the type who can't get up way earlier to have time to do everything before leaving the house.

This is what I came up with:

Stone Marble Nails

10-Minute Stone Marble Nails.
They're not perfect, yes, but are still quite passable and they go to show you can still rock nail art even when you don't have much time to do it, so no excuses people!



Flormar Jelly Look JL09 Sky Blue

I painted all nails with Flormar Jelly Look JL09 Sky Blue and then sponged them with black, milky white and gold for the stone marble effect.
I applied a rhinestone on each nail as the polish was still wet and added a top coat.



This literally took me 10 minutes and I should know because between waking up and getting ready and having breakfast, that's all I had before needing to go out the door.

Have you ever raced while painting your nails? It's so much funnnn! haha
Let me know yoru adventures in the comments ;)


Hugs & Ksisies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...