Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Stamping and Purple Storm by Dany Vianna

I bring you an unusual combo for me today: I paired glitter accents nails with some stamping over another kind of glitter polish.

And because I'm just terrible at explaining and distinguishing between different nail polish finishes, let's get to pictures so you can actually see what I mean:


Stamping and Purple glitter nails


Does what I said earlier make sense now?
Two types of glitter polishes and some stamping (I should have gone with that explanation to begin with, I know).



Purple Storm by Dany Vianna and Purple Professional Adorable


I painted my index and pinkie in a very ice cream like nail polish: Purple Professional Wonderland Adorable and stamped over it with Inglot O2M No.692 and BP-24 stamping plate.
I left the flowers black and white to make a contrast but in the middle of day I got to thinking if it wouldn't have been prettier to paint them purple - what do you think?



Purple Storm by Dany Vianna


The super cute purple glitter you see is Purple Storm by Dany Vianna (Facebook HERE).
I've sponged three coats of it over a creme purple base as I felt that using the brush just wasn't getting me enough glitter and I just needed that glitter on ma nails ;)
This beauty is so much better looking in real life, though - these photos do not do it justice.
And to prove just that...



glitter nail macro


Here's an out of focus macro so you can see all the different coloured micro glitter.
Now, isn't it purrty!? :)



Let me know what you think of this beauty down in the comments below and whether you think the glitter skittlete combo actually works or not.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

15 comments:

  1. That purple glitter is gorgeous....I love the coverage you got by sponging it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a complex microglitter! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, hun - I love how much glitter I got by sponging it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked it, hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised by all the colours in it in real life - and because the glitter pieces are so compactly tied in the bottle, what you see n the nails is so much more than what you see in the bottle! It's a lovely surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I actually love the black/white contrast against the purple! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria - manicurator04/03/2015, 18:28

    I wouldn't think to combine these shades like this but I just love how it turned out. Something about the contrasts is so striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, dear - I was hesitant on whether I should have purple-d the flower or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, sweetie, it means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That glitter is to DIE for! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the clarity of the black floral image over the glitter crelly polish ... and that purple glitter is just fabulous. With designs like these, I'm always wondering when to keep adding elements or when to stop. I don't think there's a wrong answer with this one! I think I would enjoy it as it is for a few days, and then maybe mix it up with some purple shading on the flowers as you suggested. Sort of like adding accessories to an outfit for a little change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, sweetie! I kept moving my fingers to see all the different glitters haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty manicure! I love that glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't stop looking at my nails with all that pretty glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...