Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Roses With Inocos




This look with Inocos was what got me into the whole Valentine's mood. 

 
Valentine's Roses Nails


I love, love, love this look! 
Pink and roses are such a perfect combo. 




vernizes inocos


I started by painting my nails a soft feminine pink with Inocos Rosinha and did some blobs using a gorgeous hot/neon pink: Inocos Rosa Txaran



Valentine's Roses Nails


The rest of the details were freehanded with acrylic paints. And voilá! Here's one full of romantism. 



How about you? Are you celebrating Valentine's on your nails or not? Let me know in the comments below. 


Hugs & Kissies, 
Mina *

11 comments:

  1. How pretty! Happy Valentine's Day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these roses are perfect!
    happy Valentines Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so pretty! I want to take my current polish off right now and try this design on my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are beautiful! Great mani! I spent that day without nail polish at all :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. These roses are beautifulllll Mina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hetal!! Thank you so much, my friend :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anastasia, thank you! (I still can't forget your gorgeous tulip :))
    And a day without nail polish is sometimes great ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn, you're too sweet! Thank you so much, dear! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I feel so honoured to hear you say to, thank you, sweetie!
    Hope you had a lovely Valentine's! **

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, dear - hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, pink and roses are a perfect combo, beautiful floral manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...