Friday, February 27, 2015

Polka Dots and A Bow with Inocos



This week's look with Inocos is rather girly and cute: polka dots and a bow are always so cute together :)



Polka Dot Nails with a 3D bow

Can you tell I'm longing for Spring? :)
I love how blue and white work with one another.





I painted all nails blue with Inocos Azul Mais Doce.



Polka Dot Nails with a 3D bow


Except for my middle finger, which took two coats of white with Inocos Pipoca em Viagem, which I've also used for the large polka dots.



Polka Dot Nails with a 3D bow


I added a bow to my accent nail in the same colour - isn't it a cutie?


How much do you like to wear cute, girly looks on your nails?
Let me know in the comments below and I hope you're getting ready for a fantastic weekend - yay for Fridays! :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

3 comments:

  1. Your polka dots are perfection! Love that bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your polka dots!!

    http://johndhartil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, John - and thank you for introducing me to your platform! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...