Thursday, February 05, 2015

A2Z - M is for Multicolour

So... first of all, do excuse if my blog's been kinda running low this week, but it's mid term's evaluation time and I've been busy with it all.

Nonetheless, I couldn't miss this week's A2Z challenge, so here's my design for today's theme: multicolour (right down my alley :)).


Multicolour Summer Tribal Nails


Multicolour Summer Tribal Nails :)


Multicolour Summer Tribal Nails


I can't even remember when I did my last tribal design, so this one felt good to paint and wear on my nails.



Multicolour Summer Tribal Nails


Furthermore, all these happy colours (far too many to mention) make me forget how cold it's been these past few days.
I freehanded everything you see with nail polish! That's right! I went crazy with these :)



How about you? What nail art makes you forget about Winter's harshness?
Also, don't forget to go see everyone else's designs on the theme (here).

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

5 comments:

  1. Cool mani! And nail polish only?! Well, that's hard!)) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I hardly do it with nail polish only, 'cause it's tough to get crisp, thin lines and nail polish dries soooo quickly! Really happy you liked it, dear, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Lisa dear *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tribal manicure! :-) I love tribal manicures, but I use acrylic colours a lot, I have much better control drawing with acrylic colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...