Friday, January 16, 2015

Winter Colorblock Nails with Inocos




Have I told you how much I love colorblock nails?



Winter Colourblock Nails


I love how simple they are to paint on your nails and how gorgeous an impact they make nonetheless.



Inocos Verde Disse Ela


I painted my index and ring finger two coats of Inocos Nude Disse Ela and my middle and pinkie with two coats of Inocos Violeta Mais Doce.
The one you see on the photo is the gorgeous Inocos Verde Disse Ela which I've used as a third colour.



Winter Colourblock Nails


The colourblock pattern was freehanded (I should make a tutorial for you to see really how easy it can be) and then applied some striping tape to disguise some imperfections.



Can you believe this one took me 20min to complete, including base and top coat AND striping tape?
How about you? What's your nails to go look when you're in a hurry but still need your nails to look their best?


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

3 comments:

  1. Nice color blocking! I like how you used striping tape to separate them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, sweetie - it's a really easy way to get crisp lines hehe

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...