Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ruby Wing Crowd Surf - Swatch & Review

 
I'm so excited to be bringing you a swatch & review of my first ever Ruby Wing nail polish :)



swatch Ruby Wing Crowd Surf



I present you Ruby Wing Crowd Surf, a most gorgeous and bright pink/fuchsia shade, that Ruby Wing attests to 'dramatically change in direct sunlight and then back again once inside.



swatch Ruby Wing Crowd Surf


I can't swear by the colour change properties of said polish, because it didn't change on my nails (and you should have seen me popping out and back into the house - it was sunny today, yes).
I'm thinking it might be my nails because I did the experiment without any top coat on.



Ruby Wing Crowd Surf - Swatch & Review


After finally giving up on the colour change, I went back into the house and applied top coat - keep in mind this one does have a sort of matte finish.
Overall, should you ask me if I mind not noticing any colour change, I'll answer 'No'.
I mean, look at this gorgeous, absolutely striking shade. I still pretty  much love it! :)



How about you? What's your experience with solar changing colour nail polishes?
Have you tried any Ruby Wing polishes? Let me know!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty color. I don't own much fuchsias like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really beautiful polish ~ just adore this one. It so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Rainbow26/01/2015, 12:21

    Mas que cor divinal!! Acho que não tenho nada que se pareça, mas vou iniciar a minha busca, amei a cor :D
    Beijocas grandes***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, go, go! Vale mesmo a pena! Ao vivo então, uma pessoa gruda o olhar nas unhas 24h/dia hehehe ;)
    Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll agree with you - one of my favourites, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you also liked it, dear! :) thank you

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...