Friday, January 30, 2015

Negative Space and Triangle Studs Nails with Inocos


Negative space stripes and triangle studs are in for this week's look with Inocos.



Negative Space and Triangle Studs Nails


Today's nails are quite a combination of some of my favourite things: there's negative space (I mean, how chic and cool at the same time!).



vernizes inocos


There's a combination of gorgeous colours: I used Inocos Verde Disse Ela, Inocos Violeta Mais Doce and Inocos Azul Disse Ela for this one.



Negative Space and Triangle Studs Nails


And what are probably my most loved studs at the moment - I've used them here and here and seriously can't get enough of them (they're item # 16679 at Born Pretty Store in case you're interested).
These triangles make everything look so trendy and elegant! Love them!



How about you? Also a fan of negative space manis or not a trend you follow?
And what's your favourite kind of stud?


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. How nice! I really like those triangle studs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome!! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, aren't they precious? So elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...