Friday, September 26, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

I took on a mission for today's nail art: to take this pattern and make it pretty :)
Do you know those standardized pictures one used to get (back in the old computers days), all black and white and not artsy in the least? 

The pattern I chose for today reminds me of them. And I thought it only fair to spice it up a bit ;)
Wanna see if I succeeded?



fall gradient naisl with roses waterdecals



It sure looks a lot more colourful now, right? :)






fall gradient nails


I started by sponging a autumn/fall gradient on my nails, using Dermacélsia No.74 (my favourite mustard yellow), Inocos Pipoca de Pantufas, Inocos Ribeirinha and Coral Matt Effect No.403.



autumn rose nails


After that dried I took my roses waterdecals I'd been dying to use (and which you can find here) and applied them to mimic the black & white pattern of my inspiration.




31DC2014 Inspired by a Pattern


And I kinda like them, so we're calling this a success ;)



What do you think? Are you into fall colour already or still hanging to Summer shades still? ;)
And ladies... it's the weekend!!! :D


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


Last Year's Inspired by a Pattern Nails:

3 comments:

  1. The gradient here is gorgeous! Goes well with the floral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veeeery pretty!! This gradient reminds me about fruit ice-creams (made of sweet colorful juice, don't know how it is in English, I'm not an English teacher here :-))). And this florals make these look even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sooooooooo pretty!.. very Mina <3

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...