Friday, September 19, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 19: Galaxies

Today's nails are out of this world! Well, not truly all that, but since its theme is galaxies, it kinda fit ;)

I think I've done better galaxies before or maybe I'm just being too harsh on myself and today's mani isn't all that bad.
I'll let you be the judge of that:




starry galaxy nails



Know what I mean... it's not terrible but something doesn't feel right...






31DC2014 Galaxies


I painted my  nails two coats of black with Inglot O2M No.692.




galaxy nails


To create the galaxy clouds (?) I've used quite a selection of nail polishes:
Kiko Sparkle Touch Pearly Amethyst (No.261)
Kiko Turquoise Microglitter (No.298)
Kiko Digital Lacquer Electron Blue (No.440)
Kiko Pearly Golden Green (No.533)
Anny Absolutely Fuchsia (No.480)

phew! quite the long list ;)



space nails


To complete it, I added some stars with white acrylic paint and my thinnest nail art brush.
The coolest stars - I mean the ones with aura - were done following the super tutorial by Alexskyline (click here).



And that's it! I'm so glad it's Friday, I tell you! It's been an exhausting week (first week of school is insane, I tell you!) but a very rewarding one. I'm loving it! :)

I'm anxious about tomorrow's theme: watermarble. We all know just how good (NOT!) I am at it, right? ;)
So fingers crossed hehehe


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



Last Year's Galaxies Nails:





1 comment:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...