Sunday, June 15, 2014

Flowers! - Part 1 (BornPrettyStore Review)


Today you will hear a lot about me hehehe
I'm posting now in the morning and will be posting a second time late in the afternoon. 

I recently received new waterdecals from Born Pretty Store, and they are so pretty I decided to make two different looks wearing them.

Waterdecals are terrific for a quick and nice manicure without the hassle and effort of a freehand design.
And if I had to choose between stickers and waterdecals I'd definitely go with the latter, since they're much smoother than stickers and your nail won't have any bumps ;)

So for this first look I went with a bold, vibrant colour:






Ta-da!
How gorgeous and amazing is this polish?






Behold Beauty UK Pink Orchid, which not only has an amazing colour but an even better formula!





This baby covers in just one smooth coat (yes, you read that right) and it leaves you with an amazing glossy finish, without topcoat.
If the superb colour didn't convince you, this should do the job ;)




After it dried (which didn't even account for more than 5/6min - yes! it dries fast, too!), I then applied my waterdecals and just look at them! Aren't they gorgeous?





These are item #10824 and you can get them here - I got the silver ones but there's also a cute gold version if you prefer.
As always, you can get them with 10% off your total purchase using the code below:






I hope you liked these as much as I have! Don't forget to come back later today for the second look using these BPS waterdecals ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love all the different flower designs here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked it all, too, sweetie - thank you :)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...