Sunday, April 27, 2014

Nail Art Week: Rubi with Essence Heart Explosion

Everyone this is the last post to this series! Ufff! Two full weeks with nail art looks, non stop! :D
We've made, you guys! <3

Thank you for bearing with me and I hope you've enjoyed the ride ;)
Our last is with none other than the marvellous Essence Heart Explosion (don't remember the swatches? click here!)

If you remember, this was my favourite one from the Essence trio I bought. Of course I had to pay hommage to it ;)





Oh yes! Still loving it! :D





There was no way but to have a rubi as an accent nail, seeing that is what this polish reminds of!
Precious gems and... well, just preciousness all around!





Excuse the peck of polish left on the cuticle and the cat's hair on my pinkie but it's one of those things you notice only when you're editing the photos :/





Still there's no denying this beauty!


And that's it! We're done! Below is a collage of all the looks together! Who wants to vote for their favourite?! ;) 
Leave your comment below, luvs and have a wonderful Sunday evening <3




Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. This is nice! That red is so pretty with the yellow glitter pieces in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous and so opaque and pigmented! Highly recommend it ;)

      Delete
  2. I vote for clouds! They're my favourite :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you so much, Ana. Those were a favourite for so many of you - they're cute, I must agree :)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...