Saturday, March 29, 2014

I Missed Pop Art!

And you should never stick to cravings, if you can make them go away ;)

So today's manicure is a pop art inspired one. I did this out of my little brain and imagination.
The only condition was: I wanted to use this polish:




Anny Green Meets Mint is just gorgeous.
It also was the first polish BF offered me, so it has a special ingredient to it :)





I'm usually not one to come up with awesome designs from the top of my hand so last night when I went to bed, my manicure was looking like this.
And all I kept thinking was... there's something missing... it's just not quite right, yet...


Guess what...





Dots were missing!!! Of course!!! Heehhe ;)
The background was done using polishes but the rest was pretty much freehanded with acrylic paint.




And here's a final look into the whole manicure.
This was kinda hard to get but I'm most proud of all the details I managed to give it, all on my own.
The little neon yellow flashes, the shadow on the bubble speech boxes, the different symbols!! 
Love it!




And this is a detailed look on my favourite nail :)


How about you? Which was your favourite?
Are you having an awesome saturday? Hope so ;) I'm off to go watch Captain America with BF and friends... hope it's not too... awful :p
hehehe


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! And the green colour is also amazing :) Haha I'm going to watch Captain America too next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin - happy you liked it all :)
      As for Captain America, I hope you like it - it's quite entertaining ;)

      Delete
  2. tthey're so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much, dear maRyya :D

      Delete
  3. I don0t know which version I prefer... I really can't decide! BUT with that said, it's because they both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh - you're a darling, hun!! Thank youuuuu <3

      Delete
  4. Omg, this manicure is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claudia!!! You've got the cutest blog! :)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...