Thursday, March 21, 2013

TPC - Round 2 - Have A Berry Good Day!

Moooooorning everyone!
Wow! I don't think I've ever greeted you right in the morning, and so early of all things! 

But, like I told you yesterday, I just couldn't wait to post today's mani, part of the Tri-Polish Challenge. Actually I seemed just like a little kid, waiting for Santa - hehe - just kidding, not that much! ;)

Let's get the slideshow moving, 'cause I have to get me the bus for work in a few minutes *yawns*






You already know the polishes I've chosen for the challenge but if you don't, see them here ;)
Today I've added, as permited, a white polish and a glitter topper (yey for glitter!!):
Purple Professional No.32
Essence Edward (06), from Nail Art Twins collection


And today, honouring the beginning of Spring, I present you a berry sweet mani :)




Ahhhhhh - can I say I love this mani, without sounding too annoyingly cocky and self.absorbed? ;)
It's just that I so totally major suck at freehand and even though I know (yes, I know) it's just grapes & cherries... they look so cute to me! hahah
And i've done then using no nail art brushes! :)




Mani details:
I've used two coats of Coralicious on index finger and pinky.
Then two coats of Purple Professional No.32 on middle and ring fingers.
Thumb (see above) also got two coats from Green With Envy and was then topped with Edward for a nice gleaming effect :)




I've use Coralicious as well for the cherries and I did the grapes using Purple Professional No.36. 
The little stems were done using Green With Envy and the shiny bits were done using the same white polish :)
Once again, I managed to use all three colours in one mani - yey!



Make sure you check all of the other ladies' manis below - I'm sure there are a lot of good ones for your eyes to feast on :)


And now... I have to goooooo!
Have a super duper day and don't mind if you fill up my box with comments to this one: really want to know what you think ;)


Hugs & Kissie,
Mina *

14 comments:

  1. So pretty and spring-y!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! That's what I was going for! :))

      Delete
  2. Adoro! Gostava de ter jeito para pintar as minhas assim :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada!!! :))
      E olha que aprendi que não é tanto uma questão de jeito; é mais uma questão de prática! Trust me, eu também não tenho jeito nenhum - haha - mas recuso-me a desistir ;)
      beijinhos*

      Delete
  3. Amei o blog.
    Já estou a seguir.


    Uma boa 5ºfeira
    Muitos beijinhos
    MUAH* <3
    Neuza Mariano
    Meu canal Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá, Neuza! Obrigada - fico mesmo contente de teres gostado :)
      Bom resto de 5ªFeira (amanhã já é 6ªFeira - yeyy!!) e beijinhossss **

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! It just screams spring and fun, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia - really glad you liked it!
      The weather has been so off the balance lately I can't help but wish Spring would just come along already! :)

      Delete
  5. I love it :D very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne for your lovely comment! It made me :)

      Delete
  6. Wait, didn't I comment on this? Cause it's awesome and you seem to seriously underestimate your drawing skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha - grapes and Van Gogh are so not on the same level ;)
      but you're sweet and i thank youuu **

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...