Monday, February 11, 2013

Dance, Dance, Dance

... it's Mardi Gras!

Who of you souls out there are going to celebrate Mardi Gras in style?

I must confess I'm not feeling the vibe much but it must be because of all these low temperatures that don't help (AT ALL) with wanting to dress up to the occasion! :/

Either way, you know my nails are always on the go for partying and they do make a difference on my mood - yessir! the right manicure can have a life changing effect on you!  Well... you know what I mean - Haha :))


And with no more delaying, here I leave you my lovely digits! :D



I've used Flormar No.P075 on my thumb and middle finger and made I-don't-know-what-design with gold loose glitter that, however, turned out pretty funky, in my opinion ;)
Purple Professional No.32 is the white base on my ring finger and Inglot 223 (the perfect gold shade for my skin tone) did a perfect job covering my index and pinkie.
The dots were made with a combination of several colourful nail polishes (won't be listing them or I'll kill you from boredom ;))


This one, believe it or not, was taken during lunch hour! No sun and gloomy skies everywhere instead ! But, ah!, thou defeatest me not, mean weather; my  manicure still sparkled! Muhahahaha :)


Mid to late afternoon, time for a snack and another shot of my nails (how narcisistic are we, nail bloggers? hahaha :P)
Nothing makes your day better than a pop of colour and some glitter!
Let me know if you agree and show me those party nails of yours, ladies! :D


I'll be seeing you tomorrow WITH a challenge - tape manicure!
Let's see if I succeed in making something purrty! :))


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

6 comments:

  1. lindas, todas, adorei....

    ReplyDelete
  2. não posso!! isso é sério!? estão tão amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.MA.Z.ING. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...