Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Natural Nails Evolution - 3 Nail Art Looks

Hello, everyone!
It feels like ages since I last spoke to you all and I hope you've been up to amazing things in my absence :)

Today's post is a treat to compensate for the time I was away and there's a little something to everyone's taste.
Let's check it out:


natural nails

This is Look N.1
Natural nails are all the rage, no matter the era and just the small taste of added bling make them sassy as well as elegant. Love this!



pink gradient nails

Onto Look N.2
Adding a complimentary colour to make a gradient will take the natural look to a whole other level and completely change the attitude in your mani.



geometric mosaic nail art

And that finally brings us to Look N.3
If you're a little more artsy and nail art is close to your heart, get your nail art brush and some black acrylic paint and doodle some. Geometric designs are always a bold statement and very much in fashion.


geometric mosaic nail art

Aaaaand in case you're a matte finish fan, you can always adapt and go for Look N.3.1


Which one's your favourite and which are you more likely to sport on your nails?
Let me know below!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

9 comments:

  1. I love all three of these looks! The first one is so soft and delicate, and I'm super impressed with your straight lines for the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail looks are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I love all three, but #3 is so YOU...so it's my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all three of these but 3 and 3.1 are just to die for <3 So gorgeous Mina!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you show different versions of one look. They ALL look fabulous on their own, but I am seriously impressed by your line work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond sassy! I love all the versions to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love these Mina! The glitter, the colors the gradient and of course the star of the show for me was the stunning free hand! These geometric shapes look awesome and in love with your middle finger!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...