Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Spring - Day 5: Country Field Nails meets 40 GREAT NAIL ART IDEAS - Three Shades of Green Splatter Nails

Hello, world!!
Phew! Another mouthful of a title on today's (belated) post.

I'm showing you my final look for this month's Digit-al Dozen challenge and my three shades of green splatter nails for #40gnai.

Let's get to it:



Splatter Spring Nails


Here are my very messy splatter nails. They actually contain more than just three shades of green, but I'm considering it okay, since, it's all green anyway.



For the splatter bits, I used (left to right) Bellaoggi 29, Kiko 345, Purple Professional Hippie Collection Freedom and Foxy Paws Lambada.


Splatter Spring Nails

And then I did a clever thing, by using Foxy Paws Part of Your World, which has tiny red glitter particles, which I thought would loook lovely close to flowers on a green field.


So what do you think? Did I make it? Do you see the illusion of, say, a poppy covered field?
I hope so and don't forget to check out both galleries down below - so many beautiful nail art designs for you to go through :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


5 comments:

  1. Adding the glitters was genius! It gives this look so much more dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! I love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't done any splatter nails in years but these are totally making me want to!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever indeed! Love this look and I can totally see the poppies :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...