Friday, October 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Vampy: Day 5 - Magnetic Drips Nail Art

It's DD's last day, people!
How excited are you to see what I've prepared last?

If you've been checking the nail art gallery at the end of each post, you've probably noticed the drip nail art was a special favourite of the gals throughout this Vampy theme.

I've decided to make my own, with a lil' twist - check it out:


Magnetic Drips Nail Art

Magnetic Drips!!
How cool looking are these?


Magnetic Drips Nail Art

I used an oldie from my collection - remember this one? - Kiko Magnetic 707.


Magnetic Drips Nail Art

I used some nail vinyl stencils to help me make the drips nice and neat and chose to place the pattern in the opposite direction.


These were probably one of my favourites to wear this week - let me know what you think!
And be sure to check everyone's final nail art looks.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




7 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat idea to create magnetic drips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I am loving the contrast between the dark magnetic polish and the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnetic drips! Brilliant! Seriously so unique and edge, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this effect of the magnetic polish!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, I've never seen anything like this done with magnetic polish before, very innovative and cool looking!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...