Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Transform Your Manicure

http://cubbiful.blogspot.pt/2013/01/review-policy-for-public-relations.htmlHi, everyone! How've you been?

My holidays have been grand so far and I've been both relaxing, taking on new stuff, and...cleaning the house.

Yeah, you read that right. It's what I call Summer clean - hey, it's when I've got time, plus I'm thinking it doubles as gym workout, so yeah, I'm basically trying to get everything out of the way in a week and a half. 

That being said, I've been taking it easy with nail art. Who's up for a transformation post?


SILVER NAILS

Rmember my last post on a lovely holo gradient HERE?
I used that as my background to start with.


GRADIENT NAILS

I then picked up Flormar Wild Nails CW101 and applied the pattern with these nail vynils from What's Up Nails - a simple quick fix right there, nice and easy! :)



Do you also do this - quickly add somethign different to your manicure for a quick change?
Let me know in the comments.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. Love the design you got using those nail vinyls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally count cleaning and weeding as a workout. What a gorgeous way to prolong a mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it's not just me who has been spring cleaning, and it's definitely classed as a workout in my book ;) I love it when you can get a second look out of nail art, and these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Really loving those vinyls and what a great way to spice up a gradient!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...