Thursday, May 26, 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Dotticures

Hello, lovelies!
Long time no seen! I'm back today with another post with the bunch of gorgeous, talented ladies from PATN.

We've set dotticure as this month's theme and I went with a slightly different approach to it. Let's check it out:


70s Dotticure Nails


I thought a 70s wall pattern was well adjusted to the theme and I felt like going for it just 'cause it's cute :)


70s Dotticure Nails

For this look, I used, besides my ever trusting white striper:
Kiko 482
Wycon N.701
P2 410 Flirty Florist


70s Dotticure Nails

I love the colour combo and I love the final outcome.
How about you?


Don't forget to check the gallery for awesome dotticure ideas from the rest of the ladies.

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

11 comments:

  1. Your colors are great! I wish I had a dress with this pattern on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Wycon blue! Great mani, I like the colours you've used, so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this has such a fun retro feel to it! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright colors and how unique, I love that you went with a non-traditional design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed your nails so much! I am so happy you participated in the challenge, as I knew you would make something bright and cheerful and you absolutely delivered my dear :) The colors are beautiful and I love how unique this design is. I am pinning it onto my board.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!!! Good to see you here! Love this manicure. That blue is stunning! I really like this design and would love to give it a decent try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could somehow have a dress made with this print, I'd be such a happy girl! The colors, the combined patterns, such a gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesss, 70s wallpaper! I loove how these turned out, both the colour and the pattern. Fantastic job Mina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it love it! Your nails always make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...