Friday, July 03, 2015

Laser Lights Nail Art with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos






I bring you some cool lase lights nail art with Inocos.



Laser Lights Nail Art


Summer is upon us and I don't know about the rest of the world, but this is when Music Festivals happen here in Portugal and they're everywhere!
So I thought some concert laser lights nail art was in order :)



Laser Lights Nail Art


I started by painted all my nails two coats of black, with Inocos 0% Efeitos Preto.



#amariavaidosabyinocos


Using then all these four neon-y polishes from Inocos A Maria Vaidosa and the sugar spun technique I tried to mimic the laser lights on my nails.



These do remind me laser lights and lathough the lines aren't all the same width I'm still quite happy that I managed to make these.

The last time I'd tried sugar spun - ages ago, by the way (see HERE), things didn't go as well, so yay!

Do you like this nail art technique? Are you pro at it and have you got any tips?
Leave a comment below with all your wisdom, you know you want to :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).
 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...