Monday, July 06, 2015

Dry Brush Gradient Nails - #wnac2015

I hadn't joined the fun that is WNAC2015 since February I think. 



This nail art challenge is hosted by @missbellatracey, @simplynailogical and @kgrdnr on Instagram.
Designs are posted every Friday and this month's theme is gradient.



Dry Brush Gradient Nails

The first prompt was Dry Brush and this is what I came up with.
If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen it HERE on Friday already.





I used these four for the dry brush gradient - left to right: Kiko No.345, Kiko No.526, BarryM Cancun and Wycon No.07 Té Verde.
I did it over a white base: Inocos Pipoca em Viagem.



Dry Brush Nails


I absolutely hate how they look in the photos but, trust me, they were amazing in person.


Are you also participating in this challenge? And have you done so before?
Leave a comment below - I wanna know!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...