Monday, June 29, 2015

Glitter Sailor Nails

Today was the beginning of a two-week beach colony with my students and I thought it fit to wear something on my nails appropriate to the occasion :)


Glitter Sailor Nails

Sailor nails were in order, of course :)
But these were special, 'cause glitter takes it to the next level!



#kikotrendsetters

I started by painting my middle and ring fingers two coats of Kiko No.294 Indigo Blue, love how vibrant and creamy this polish is.



Golden Rose Jolly Jewels

Then I took three of my glitter polishes from Golden Rose Jolly Jewels collection: (left to right) No.121, No.103 and No.111.



Glitter Sailor Nails

I also added three white stripes to the tip of my middle finger.
My favourite detail on the whole mani is, of course, the glitter anchor - how awesome is it? :)



Let me know if you've sported a sailor nail art look this Summer already - I wanna know which one! 


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...