Thursday, March 26, 2015

Caviar Nails #A2Z - T is for Texture

Soooo.... I've been M.I.A. for five days, which counts as almost an entire week.
I do apologize but sometimes... one needs a lil' break to clear the mind and get all the juices flowing.

This hiatus felt good although there were times when I felt kinda guilty (any such bloggers out there?).
But I'm back now and having some fun with A2Z challenge and texture nails:



Caviar Nails and Lollipop nail charm



I wanted fun and I wanted cute and this is what came to mind.
It's been ages since I've worn caviar beads on my nails and I'd forgotten the cool feel ;)


linda johansen


I used Linda Johansen Lilac Lilly for my index, Inocos Pequeno Pónei Rosa for my middle finger, Inocos Pipoca em Viagem for my middle finger and Beauty UK Gel FX Pink Orchid on my pinkie.



Caviar Nails and Lollipop nail charm


I then applied some striping tape on my white canvas and dripped caviar beads on my pink nails.
For my index finger and to complete the whole 'sweet look' I was going for, I added a cute lollipop charm - it's just so super cute! :)



Although I haven't been particularly inspired these last couple days (my brain has kinda fried from all the work and stress at school), I'm glad I forced myself to make these - they came out kinda adorable and have inspired me :)

So, I'll be seeing you very, very soon <3
And make sure you check the inlinkz down below and the A2ZNails Hub Page, kindly made by Claire from Kerruticles HERE.

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

12 comments:

  1. These definitely did turn out adorable. I think it's always good to push yourself when you're feeling uninspired - because otherwise you just fall into a rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really adorable! That lollipop charm is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet and cute!! I love the cotton candy colours and the caviar looks perfect!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I totally feel guilty too when I haven't posted for a while. I feel like we pressure ourselves too much sometimes so I'm trying to do less of that! Great skittle mani, I am loving your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love the striping tape nail! I never have the patience to work with tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is such a fun combo! So many different techniques, but you managed to make them look so good together :) I really, really love that cute lollipop <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable and have me craving all the sugar filled candy I am not allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda Young28/03/2015, 12:45

    Can I eat them, the look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and fun. Love your mani. It's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe!" Thanks, hun - that was my intention ;)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...