Friday, February 27, 2015

Glitter Placement Cubes #WNAC2015

Can't believe we're ending another WNAC2015 month! Wow!

Today's prompt was GP aka Glitter Placement and if there's something about glitter placement I've always felt like trying, that was Cubes!

I love anything resembling optical illusions and these make such a perfect example of that!


Glitter Placement 3D Cube Nails


Ta-da!
Behold my first 3D glitter placement cubes! :)



Inglot O2M 609

I started with two coats of Inglot O2M No.609 and placed the glitter diamond pieces to resemble a 3D cube.
Now, I quite loved these but I was curious as to how they would look in a pattern.




cube pattern nails


So, I ended up doing a pattern, but I'm not sure if I like it better or not.
Truth be told, it doesn't help that my top coat did something funky to the base polish :/


Glitter Placement 3D Cube Nails


But what do you think? Which look do you prefer: the one solitary cube on each nail or the cube pattern?
Don't forget to tell me in the comment section.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


10 comments:

  1. How cute! I need to try doing glitter placements more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the minimalist look of 1 cube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pattern is so cool! I definitely need to try it sometime :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The pattern look 3D. They are amazeballs sweetie :) I love the colors you used and how the glitters pop over that gorgeous pink base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the single cube look! Love that polish. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the single cube best. This is a great manicure. I love that base color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the single cube best too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Cindi - glad I took pictures before applying the cube pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, hun*
    And I know what you mean - I can only do it right at the center. Anywhere else and then I have to apply tons of topcoat ;)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...